Just ordered HID's

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
I found some non balist HID bulbs on amazon for 5.99 plus 3 bucks for shipping. They look pretty cool should be more of a white light than yellow which I like. Some reviews say they are brighter and some say they are the same. I figured for about ten bucks I will see. I will post a review once I get them installed.

Attachments

• farmer.png
    farmer.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 198
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the community.
That is kool. I have been looking for something to replace the stock bulbs. Do they fit the same bulb socket? If so, be something to look at.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Yes they should go right in bulb socket. No retro fitting needs to be done. And if they don't they were only 9 bucks and I'm sure before to long there will be a replacement.

M

Mandride

Sep 17, 2013
Would be nice if you shared a link for others to review. or at least a part number to search amazon for.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
All I looked up was the bulb number which is 862. There is only one option for the bulbs. They are made by tutti racing. Sorry about that your right should let everyone know. I should have them this week.

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
Yes those are the bulbs. I received them tonight. I will say they are pretty much the same brightness as the stock bulbs but are the white/blue light. They look really nice and is what I wanted. For 8 bucks I can't complain I like it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!