Just picked up my new 700-4

I

illuminati

Nov 9, 2013
picked my 700-4 up today and put about 20 miles on it...Coming from a 08 RZR 800 it is the best decision I think I have made.. I had 4 adults loaded up for all 20 miles on some rocky steep terrain in VA and barely needed to go over 1/4 throttle and never even touched 4WD..The suspension is better than my 08 RZR and it doesn't even come close to scraping the stuff my RZR would easily scrape on.. So far in my very limited drive time I have came away truly impressed.. My other 3 friends all came away impressed they loved how spacious the cab is... one buddy is 6' 3" and he rode in both the front and back and he even mentioned he thought the back seats were more comfortable than the front..

1012760_738979592782269_224312318_n.jpg

D

daberry

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kansas
Glad to hear you like it. Just ordered mine yesterday, pick up end of the month.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Illuminati, welcome to the community. you can find lots of info to get you started with your Pioneer. Several members have already made custom mods and are planing more to come. I hope you will find Hondasxs.com the go to place for help with your new ride. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Members will respond in short time.
Thanks.

fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
Illuminati, Congratulations. I too owned a RZR prior to my Pioneer. The main reason we switched to the Pioneer 700-4 is the ability to bring along friends and family members without the long wheel base. I have about 70 miles on mine and lovin it. To be candidly honest, our RZR was really fast / fun ride and great for sand and play; however, it wasn't reliable. For the type of family trail riding and utility we need a UTV for, the Pioneer is perfect. Again, congratulations on your new Pioneer

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That thing looks nice all shinny and new. I am starting to like the roof. I think one will be on my Christmas list too. Thanks for posting.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
It's a nice feeling to have it at home isn't it. Had mine for a few days and have only put 15 miles on it.Right now its in the shop with the front bumper sitting on the floor.Started making the winch mount today ,I'am making it so that its got a 2" reciever so that the winch can be used either on the front or rear. Its been lightly snowing all day here so its cold,and I don't like riding in the cold. :lol:

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
Awesome man! Do you think that the pioneer would do okay riding in the sand?

I

illuminati

Nov 9, 2013
Oregondunes89 said:
Awesome man! Do you think that the pioneer would do okay riding in the sand?

I think it would do fine in the sand with the tires that come on it stock... with some sand tires there's no reason it shouldn't be beast!

I

illuminati

Nov 9, 2013
Hondasxs said:
Illuminati, welcome to the community. you can find lots of info to get you started with your Pioneer. Several members have already made custom mods and are planing more to come. I hope you will find Hondasxs.com the go to place for help with your new ride. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Members will respond in short time.
Thanks.

Thanks!! already got some great ideas off of here..

W

wkguns

Nov 27, 2013
got our 700-4 3 weeks ago. what a dream to drive over our quads. love it. quads are gone

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
wkguns said:
got our 700-4 3 weeks ago. what a dream to drive over our quads. love it. quads are gone
wkguns, Welcome to the forum.
I have been wondering if I would feel the same way. Would the SxS be my quad replacement?
What lead to your decision. I am afraid I will still want to ride my quad, + I have put lots of work and $ into the quad to get it like I like it.
thanks for your feedback.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wkguns Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new toy. I'm going to tell you, you will enjoy it a lot.

Green, I have ridden Quads and dirt bikes for years. Either I've gotten old or the SxS is just more awesome (pridefully going to say the later, regretfully have to admit I'm finally slowing down a because I can't go to work bruised and beaten on Monday) but I would not go back to a quad.

I'm healthy and in shape, but fighting a quad is tiring compared to driving the SxS. I liken it to riding a bicycle then riding a motorcycle. The extra exertion takes some of the fun out of it and if you are using it to WORK the SxS is the ONLY option in my mind.

O

onegoodoleboy

Mar 26, 2014
can a 300 lbs 6'1 guy fit in the back seat, very comfortably?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Probably 250lbs would be max in the back, comfortably, my half-brother 440lbs( it took him a min to squeeze in) and brother in law 275lbs will fit but it was tight and they make the front end LIGHT, even with 3 skinny guys up front. (@600lbs front.)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!