Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I've got a BMW R1200GS, a Ducati Multistrada and Hypermotard, several modern and Vintage Vespas. I also have my first Honda '69 Z50, a '72 CT70 K4 and several Sherco Trials bikes. As for bicycles, I have 2 Jeckyl 700s, 2 800 scalpels, a R800 and Six13 Campi. Haven't ridden a bicycle for a while, Trials bikes haven't seen much action recently and Motorcycle and 2 Smokes very little.

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I got a Big Wheel. Although i guess technically it's a trike and not a bike.
We used to go around the neighborhood at night and borrow those from the kids that left them out. Our neighborhood had a long steep hill that we raced them down and decimated the plastic wheels at the bottom by sliding sideways to a stop. Those things were big fun

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Spent the day tidying up a lot of loose ends on my Pioneer. I initially purchased way too many accessories, some being pretty involved, some not. Add the fact I've been busy with work, the short days, the weather and holidays. Thankfully the days are starting to get a little Longer and the weather was a little more agreeable for the time being. I worked on adjusting and securing the soft cab better. Passenger's front door remaining. I installed a tailgate stiffener I found on here as well. Took it for a spin this evening to test my adjustments on the cab with good results. Had to laugh with regards to the air coming in around the gauge cluster considering the air that blows through/around the shifter and all the cracks around the doors and body. There are body gaps you can throw a cat through. Don't think I'll be sealing up the air infiltration around the gauge cluster.

22p1k5

22p1k5

Dec 25, 2022
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!