BOX1

P700 Keeping up with the Jones!

H2oguy

H2oguy

Jun 28, 2020
246 Old 69 New Glarus Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
I purchase a used compact Gator a few years ago, this is a golf cart sized Gator that does have a bit more mite than I expected and handled all the task my wife needed for landscaping and runs thru our 5 acres of trailed woods for fun.

Then my neighbor drags home a full sized Ranger and the “when can we get one of those” started flying from my wife’s pie hole. Well you know how that’s going to end up...yep, got her a new 700-2 Deluxe in Matt-silver. Very nice machine and I do believe we upped the neighbor’s machine a bit with the deluxe addition I must say.

Biggest issue I have is uneducated sales reps spouting misleading and completely wrong statements regarding their product. Things such as 6 speed trannys, low and high range, 3 year warranties bumber to bumper, oh yeah it has turf saver and easily go like 62 mph...???? WTF

At least I done some homework prior to purchasing but man o man, confusingnot completely sure what your getting in the end it seems. We do like our choice and have not had much chance to put it thru it’s paces yet. We purchased based on size, tranny and Honda dependability.

Enjoying this forum and seeing a lot of ideas of things to do and add on to our newest member to my garage.
Thanks for having me and Be Safe!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I purchase a used compact Gator a few years ago, this is a golf cart sized Gator that does have a bit more mite than I expected and handled all the task my wife needed for landscaping and runs thru our 5 acres of trailed woods for fun.

Then my neighbor drags home a full sized Ranger and the “when can we get one of those” started flying from my wife’s pie hole. Well you know how that’s going to end up...yep, got her a new 700-2 Deluxe in Matt-silver. Very nice machine and I do believe we upped the neighbor’s machine a bit with the deluxe addition I must say.

Biggest issue I have is uneducated sales reps spouting misleading and completely wrong statements regarding their product. Things such as 6 speed trannys, low and high range, 3 year warranties bumber to bumper, oh yeah it has turf saver and easily go like 62 mph...???? WTF

At least I done some homework prior to purchasing but man o man, confusingnot completely sure what your getting in the end it seems. We do like our choice and have not had much chance to put it thru it’s paces yet. We purchased based on size, tranny and Honda dependability.

Enjoying this forum and seeing a lot of ideas of things to do and add on to our newest member to my garage.
Welcome from South FL!
Pics or it didn't happen!!!😆
And I think you up'd your neighbor just by getting a honda over a ranger 😉

#NTC

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from the mud holes of WNY! The 7hundo has a three speed trans with the automotive style transmission with torque converter. Two modes through the gas pedal. Stomp on it, it’ll hold a gear longer. Ease into the pedal, it’ll shift sooner. Top speed 43MPH. Very reliable machine. 😉
#ntc😎

S

SinginSam

Sep 7, 2018
Ownership

1. 700-2
Great choice of machines! My wife loves hers (2018 700-2 Deluxe), and it works hard for me in the winter plowing snow. Though I prefer my Rubicon a bit more, that 700 will go everyplace it will! Have fun with it when she lets you drive it!

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Sounds like he tried to sell you a Pioneer 1000 with a Kawasaki warranty! 😂

D

dalis7393

May 25, 2020
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just purchased my 2020 700-4 Deluxe and really enjoying it. You will have a lot of fun with yours.I am having lots of fun adding accessories. Welcome from North Carolina.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!