Kenda Bearclaw HTR 25x10x12 all the way around

hurld

hurld

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2014
I'm finally about to pull the trigger on new tires. I want to keep my stock rims and be able to rotate my tires from front to back. I also need to stay with 25" tall tires to keep the stock height so my Pioneer 700 still fits in my garage overhead door. My plan is to purchase (4) Kenda Bearclaw Htr 25x10x12, buy (2) factory front rims on eBay to mount on the rear giving me the ability to rotate front to back. Just wanted some input if this setup should work well? The only down sides I can come up with is increased steering effort with wider tires on the front. Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm finally about to pull the trigger on new tires. I want to keep my stock rims and be able to rotate my tires from front to back. I also need to stay with 25" tall tires to keep the stock height so my Pioneer 700 still fits in my garage overhead door. My plan is to purchase (4) Kenda Bearclaw Htr 25x10x12, buy (2) factory front rims on eBay to mount on the rear giving me the ability to rotate front to back. Just wanted some input if this setup should work well? The only down sides I can come up with is increased steering effort with wider tires on the front. Thoughts?

The front will be much wider than the rear, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurld

hurld

Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2014
Thanks, I will research this a little deeper, from what I've read I thought the rim offset on the factory rear rims was 1/2" different than in front, so the front would be 1" wider than rear with front rims all the way around.........I think ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!