CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
KOH is today but the Ultra4 link I have shows the event hasn't started yet - but it's scheduled to have started 30 minutes ago. Last year's event was live well before the race. :(

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
KOH is today but the Ultra4 link I have shows the event hasn't started yet - but it's scheduled to have started 30 minutes ago. Last year's event was live well before the race. :(

Just use the fast forward button. Works for me. They put about 5 minutes of countdown on all their recordings. Been watching since Sat.
WB

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
More time trials tomorrow (Wednesday) with the big SxS rock crunching KOH on Thursday. It got all the way down to 21* there a couple of nights ago, I wonder how much trouble that will cause all the motorhomes there? I froze my two tank valves up solid at 23* in Green River, Utah on my way home at the end of November. Now I'm glad I didn't make it, repeatedly freezing plastic plumbing is bad juju.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I camped in 6* every night for 2 weeks winter 2020 in S UT with no problems in my Cyclone. Only froze supply line to water pump and it thawed daily by noon. Boondocking of course.
YMMV

WB

• Wow
Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Today's the day. It's about to start, the preshow link just went live. 😎

Reactions: Smitty335
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Well, they lost the live video link for most of yesterday's race. 😢 But it's fixed this morning and the Unlimited 4400 class is about to start. The only rule in Unlimited is that they have to use a high/low transfer case, anything else is legal, as far as I know.

Reactions: Smitty335
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
they are all over the Honda Racing blogs, instagram, fb and our racks kicked butt and Bailey won with the RB3rack!!!!!!!,
Congrats! He did a great job out there keeping it together. 7th in the grudge race wasn't too shabby either!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Tired of winter (since November 😊), loaded s*** up and headed 980 miles WSW to Hammertown. :cool: Won’t be many pics, too slow to load. :( Search King of the Hammers or Ultra4, they live stream the event and schedule. SxSs are in a day or two, get onnit (Way better than what I could post anyway)

It definitely matters where you park. The whole valley is covered with campers and race vehicles. 😍 (and dust :eek:)

The wind is howling, as usual I guess so I drilled holes in the corners of the solar panel for the ratchet strap hooks so it didn’t take a tour of the valley. :oops: Hell, even my shadow is hamsum. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!