P500 Kool Aid’s New Shoes

J

jhixf564

Jul 11, 2024
Central NC
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I put new tires and wheels on Kool-Aid today. here is a pic for all the pic loving, proof seeking Buford T Justices on this site!
IMG 3077

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
I put new tires and wheels on Kool-Aid today. here is a pic for all the pic loving, proof seeking Buford T Justices on this site!View attachment 437482
Nice, but don’t disrespect the authority! It’s a simple rule, which you abided by, no reason to go any further.

And I see that you did put them “on”.

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I put new tires and wheels on Kool-Aid today. here is a pic for all the pic loving, proof seeking Buford T Justices on this site!View attachment 437482
Congrats on the new skins. Tanks for the pic. New skins are like a fine wine till the buzz wares off🥳
Im not fat like Buford, im more of the Barney Fife size with muscle mass😂

All that kool-aid pic lovin Rule stuff was before me and long before you. Its a fun tradition that runs deep in the forum as our knick names. Remember, a pic is better than trying to imagine what you have, and it lasts longer too😉
BTW thats a clean 7.3 u got there👍🏻

J

jhixf564

Jul 11, 2024
Central NC
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
BTW thats a clean 7.3 u got there

I completely understand the rules here from lurking around for a year before joining. Just poking fun at the enforcement and more at the people who don’t do it. Thanks, the 350’s name is Goob and he is all stock except for a larger TRANNY COOLER and larger pan. If you know anything about a 7.3 auto it should be when you pull it. Those tranny’s get hot!

Ok, let’s see where y’all take this.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. Talon R
I completely understand the rules here from lurking around for a year before joining. Just poking fun at the enforcement and more at the people who don’t do it. Thanks, the 350’s name is Goob and he is all stock except for a larger TRANNY COOLER and larger pan. If you know anything about a 7.3 auto it should be when you pull it. Those tranny’s get hot!

Take what where? The fact that you have a tranny cooler, or that you’ve named your truck Goob. LOL

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520

I'm not too sure the 'rules' originated from the site founder/moderators. I suspect not.
Prolly the usual 'Barnies' any forum seems to attract. (Search Police, Picture Police, Grammer Police, Towing Police, Old Post Police, et. al.)

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If you know anything about a 7.3 auto it should be when you pull it. Those tranny’s get hot!
I know more than you want to know with 7.3’s lol Unfortunately and fortunately I know 95’s and up like the back of my hand and that E40D worked on them inside the industry for quite a while

advertisement