BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont know what the hold up is on the 4 seater. They've been working on this machine for almost 6 years. Maybe manufacturing is so effed up they aren't ready/able to start mass production. There are rumors of people seeing a few in the wild.

I have no need for a 4 seat but I would love to see one.
It's like beating a dead horse they half to get every last bit out 2 seat ,then offer something new to keep you interested

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
KRX 6 seater spotted!
IMG 2832

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So is the KRX made by Honda?
After some research I see it is not.

Obviously you already found out it is made by Kawasaki at this point. The reason everyone is finding it funny though is the Kawi KRX gained enough of the HondaSxS.com peeps that KawiSxS.com was started by our fearless bossman. It won't take long and @JTW will let you know how awesome it is. If you are considering a 2 seat sport model for trail use then the KRX should probably be on your list of machines to consider.

J

JTW

Obviously you already found out it is made by Kawasaki at this point. The reason everyone is finding it funny though is the Kawi KRX gained enough of the HondaSxS.com peeps that KawiSxS.com was started by our fearless bossman. It won't take long and @JTW will let you know how awesome it is. If you are considering a 2 seat sport model for trail use then the KRX should probably be on your list of machines to consider.
Damn straight

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
New color on the eS machine looks awesome

View attachment 251188
I like it , along with the shocks - interesting to see what they do as well ... notice their live valve is also with internat bypass - believe that is a first . They also are teamed up with Bosch in some way.... so that could be a good thing as Bosch now can pull learning from Honda and Kawasaki to continue to develop their system.
the screen is nice too and rumor has it that it is backwards compatible with the 2021 and 2020 models but likely cost 1000+. Yikes !

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Admittedly, I haven’t seen one but are they really that big? I was under the impression they were similar size to most other utvs in the 1000 category.
No they are longer than the average 2 seater .. the are 68” wide which is average .... but it also depends where you live ... what state