BOX1

Talon L&W Tie Rods Talon R

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
anyone install the new version of the L&W Tie Rods that uses both stock ends? I received them and they look good, but absolutely no instructions, so not sure if can crank out to remove (assuming right & left hand threads) or if I have to remove & re install the ball joint side. Be nice to know before start.

Any info helps

Reactions: Smitty335 and BWAF
lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
anyone install the new version of the L&W Tie Rods that uses both stock ends? I received them and they look good, but absolutely no instructions, so not sure if can crank out to remove (assuming right & left hand threads) or if I have to remove & re install the ball joint side. Be nice to know before start.

Any info helps
Did you figure it out? Sorry i just seen this post or i would have responded. I you have any other questions about L&W products just shoot me a dm

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
no, i have been doing other projects. I sent email to ask L&W for instruction on the tie rods and they came back no instructions but if I wanted to call they would talk me thru it. They only have instructions for the front & rear arms for RZR as far as i can tell. I assume i will be able to wing it when I get that far.

lundy

lundy

L&W FAB
Apr 30, 2019
bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
no, i have been doing other projects. I sent email to ask L&W for instruction on the tie rods and they came back no instructions but if I wanted to call they would talk me thru it. They only have instructions for the front & rear arms for RZR as far as i can tell. I assume i will be able to wing it when I get that far.

all you have to do is take the factory outer end that connects to your wheel side off and put it on ours, then unscrew the tie rod body off the inner. Then screw our tie rod on it and then put your factory outer back on and bolt it back to your hub. You will have to set your tow but that is a given when installing aftermarket tie rods. if you have anymore questions let me know

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
i still have my original question "are the threads in the tie rod Left & right handed so can make adjustments after install or both right handed so have to pull outer to adjust?"

K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
Does anyone know the thread pitch of the tie rod ends? I think they are 16mm, and are left and right hand thread, but what pitch?

Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone know the thread pitch of the tie rod ends? I think they are 16mm, and are left and right hand thread, but what pitch?
@HondaTech

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!