Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got .78ac. Used to have 1 until the county widened the road.:) I can get up to 30mph in the back and still stop in time. But only when the wife's not home.she gets angry! Yep a classic fun hater lol

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That is one big front yard
An my wife don't let me mow the grass! She says I go the wrong way or to fast. Oh well just got to keep her two mowers running!!

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
:D
What will your primary use be for your land? Looking to farm, ranch, rent it out, or just make @bobbyhill's playground? Also, where are you looking to buy?
little bit of everything I guess. I want LARGE garden and some pigs and chickens. Maybe a bow stand on the back side. But mostly a place for the kids and dogs to run like I did when I was a kid. And of course a track around the fence line for the wheelers and bikes! So yeah Bobby Hill's play Ground!!!! East NC/VA area

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got .78ac. Used to have 1 until the county widened the road.:) I can get up to 30mph in the back and still stop in time. But only when the wife's not home.she gets angry! Yep a classic fun hater lol
Lmao!! I hear ya there! Mine eggs me on then yells at me when I actually do it! I think this is her way of trading shopping trips and vacations for get out of the dog house free cards!!

Reactions: Plumber32
T

TheBob

Feb 15, 2016
North West Arkansas
We have 100 acres and my dad and brother own 145 acres about 1/2 mile away via road. Only separated by a strip of land about 1320 feet, going to try to buy some of that land IF it ever comes up for sale. Our land is mostly pasture, probably 10 acres of woods. Dad's has about 40 to 60 acres of pasture, and the rest is woods and very steep canyons or what we here in the Ozark's call hollers. Our land has the views, his has the terrain. Trying to figure out trail routings to get across the main holler and up and down the long holler.

We are also members of a hunting club in SE Arkansas with 1100 acres we can ride on during no hunting season. But we usually only drive that far for meat....

D

Digger

Jan 7, 2016
Two properties here. One duck marsh about 1800 acres I'm a member . The other is the deer lease we've had forever,about 4000 rolling hills and brush.
I keep the Honda at the duck club and the deer lease is a 35 minute trailer ride.

Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
Pay taxes on 10 acres,but have about 500 to my disposal from family farm and that is connected to 130 acres of land my company owns.25 acres up punxsy my camp sits on that is connected to 450 acres of my uncles farm.He has a 1000 hondawith full cab and a 825i gator full cab.Everyone else has poolaris.So most of the land is trail accessable.Im the only one that patrols it all year.We get a lot of Lost Folks and Amish who don't remember hunting season is over.Alot of the taxes are payed from farm lease and some of my cousins property is clean and green program.....Its nice to have different areas to go ride.I keep an army Moultrie cameras out all year to see whats going on when we are not there.Its a plus to ride areas where someone else pays the taxes.LOL
"lost Folks" deal with them nearly every day.

Itsalljake

Itsalljake

Lifetime Member
Jan 27, 2016
Los Angeles
I'm lucky enough to have access to 2000 hilltop coastal acres through my wife's family. After a couple visits I caught the bug. Her dad has a couple Rangers 800's. His is a two seater for the wife and dog, his brother's is a crew for visitors. Of course I've been driving his brothers, not gonna mess up my father in laws ride. That's how I ended up here, need my own wheels. About 60 wild mustangs and 20 wild burros that have been rescued on half the property. The other half just got leased back to cattle. Still haven't seen every inch of it yet because but I'm making trips every weekend I can the 7 hour round trip. Soon a Honda will ride with the Mustangs. Not a hunter per se, but the neighbors (yes, 2000 acres and the neighbors listen) call him straight away after one turkey blast. There's also boar and mountain lion. Hasn't stopped my from solo trips under the moonlight when the family is asleep. Like I said, I'm lucky. Just don't have my p1k yet.

Reactions: swsebek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!