P1000 Largest tire stock no lift

ohiohunter

ohiohunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2016
Minerva Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, everyone. I'm looking at putting a new set of rubber on. What is the largest tire I can run without putting on a lift? Here is what I'm looking at. 28x10R14 Maxxis Carnivore. Will they work? Thanks in advance for the help.
Tyre image carnivore m
Maxxis

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My tires measure exactly 28" tall and about 10" wide. They rub occasionally on the hard off camber turn but are fine 95% of the time. I would not run anything any bigger. Be sure to check the true measurement of your tires though. I never trust what the manufacturers say. Best thing to do is find one to measure or find someone that has them. This is a common topic and oftentimes enough scouring of the internet will yield someone with a true measurement. Sorry for such a long answer.

442858e61dbe407d2781c45343836868

ohiohunter

ohiohunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2016
Minerva Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My tires measure exactly 28" tall and about 10" wide. They rub occasionally on the hard off camber turn but are fine 95% of the time. I would not run anything any bigger. Be sure to check the true measurement of your tires though. I never trust what the manufacturers say. Best thing to do is find one to measure or find someone that has them. This is a common topic and oftentimes enough scouring of the internet will yield someone with a true measurement. Sorry for such a long answer.

View attachment 43893
wow, those look bigger than 28". I see you don't have a skid plate. And mine sticks out a little bit, that i would have to shave off. not looking good on the bigger tires.

Reactions: Lady01
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have 30 in with a lift so I don't count

T

Texas Jeffe

May 21, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 43893

View attachment 43893
Cuoutdoors - great looking front bumper and brush guard. May I ask where you got it?

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cuoutdoors - great looking front bumper and brush guard. May I ask where you got it?
I don't think he has that machine any longer, he has an LE. This is a 4 yr old thread, if u want that info either PM him or when u use a persons name say... @Cuoutdoors so they get the message. Just a little forum communcation help;)

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello, everyone. I'm looking at putting a new set of rubber on. What is the largest tire I can run without putting on a lift? Here is what I'm looking at. 28x10R14 Maxxis Carnivore. Will they work? Thanks in advance for the help.
View attachment 43882
View attachment 43881
all of the forums indicate that 28' is the largest without a lift or foward arch front a-arms. I have 29x10R15 carnivores, with a 3" bracket lift. I still rub on full suspension compression with the wheels cramped.

I think you will really enjoy these tires, we do on our P1K-3

2019 P1K 3  12

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!