P1000 LED BULBS

D

Dblythe09

Sep 1, 2018
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm looking to replacing my stock bulbs with led ones and have read alot on here but, I'm unsure of what bulbs are just plug and play and what are ones u have to buy a different harness for. I'm wanting togo with some plug and play type for around 30 to 40. Any advice would be awsome!

Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Unavailable, because I bought them, then there was a recall because they were "too bright for oncoming drivers" they sent me a letter. But they work awesome compared to stocks. If you get the same bulb number and a compatible LED light they should work just fine.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
I'll say this about them. they look really nice and white and bright in the daylight, but in darkness they don't do much more than the stockers. If night lighting is what you need go with a light bar. Lots of them on Amazon under a $100 and I've had great luck with those low priced ones on ATVs boats snowmobiles and SXs. Actually never had one fail and they throw a lot of light., Never tried one of the high bucks light bars I can only imagine.

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
H13’s are plug and play for P1000’s
As said above, there not bad but nothing beats some pods on your bumper or a light bar for better light.

HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
H13's are plug and play but on mine, there is no low/high beam. Club store light bar solved that. The '13's are a better bulb than the stock bulbs for sure.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!