LED light bar and cube mounting suggestions

J

jjones0928

Dec 6, 2014
Monroe, Georgia
Like many of you, I have determined that a little more light would be nice to have. I have seen several post on good LED light bars and flood light cubes that aren't too terribly expensive. What I need are some suggestions on mounting solutions. I am considering a light bar for the front and two floods for the bed. I know there are the mounts that Honda sells, but are there other solutions? Is there a standard size? What considerations do I need to make sure I understand? I have a 700-2 and will have a hard top and a Honda folding windshield. Thanks for any suggestions.

Beacheagle70

Beacheagle70

Lifetime Member
Making my first attempt at adding a picture. I added a light bar and spots and wanted them low on the Front. Lots of bugs in the summer at the beach. These are OEM accessories.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    769.9 KB · Views: 597

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!