P700 What is this yellow light? What does it mean? It was flashing this AM.

R

rongopackgo

Apr 26, 2022
Wayne, IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Other Brand

4. 520
Warninglighthonda700d

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ours did that once in the middle of a Michigan winter.
After it charged up the stock battery from a difficult cold start it went away.
Hence the dual battery set up.
Never happened again.

Reactions: Buggyman
R

rongopackgo

Apr 26, 2022
Wayne, IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Other Brand

4. 520
Thank you. Now I have to determine what to do. Where is the electric power steering fuse? Is that the one below the passenger seat or in the hood?

R

rongopackgo

Apr 26, 2022
Wayne, IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Other Brand

4. 520
Does this fuse look good? My eyes...

TempImageeYgIuC

R

rongopackgo

Apr 26, 2022
Wayne, IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Other Brand

4. 520
A flashing EPS light on a Honda Pioneer 700D can indicate a problem with the electronic power steering system. There are a few possible causes, and the specific meaning of the flash pattern can help you diagnose the issue.

Here are some of the most common causes of a flashing EPS light on a Honda Pioneer 700D:

• Low battery voltage: The EPS system requires a certain amount of voltage to operate properly. If the battery voltage is low, the EPS light may flash.
  • Loose or corroded battery connections: Loose or corroded battery connections can prevent the EPS system from getting the power it needs.
  • Faulty EPS sensor: The EPS system relies on sensors to monitor the steering wheel position and other factors. If a sensor is faulty, the EPS light may flash.
  • Problem with the EPS control unit: The EPS control unit is the brain of the EPS system. If it fails, the EPS light will flash.

The specific flash pattern of the EPS light can help you narrow down the cause of the problem. For example, a slow, steady flash may indicate a low battery voltage, while a rapid flash may indicate a problem with the EPS control unit.

Here are the steps you can take to troubleshoot a flashing EPS light on a Honda Pioneer 700D:

• Check the battery voltage. The battery voltage should be at least 12.5 volts.
  • Check the battery connections for tightness and corrosion. If the connections are loose or corroded, clean them and tighten them.
  • If the battery voltage and connections are good, take the Pioneer 700D to a qualified technician to have the EPS system diagnosed.

It is important not to ignore a flashing EPS light. A problem with the EPS system can make it difficult to control the Pioneer 700D, which could lead to an accident. If you see the EPS light flashing, take the Pioneer 700D to a qualified technician as soon as possible.

I hope this information helps!

R

rongopackgo

Apr 26, 2022
Wayne, IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Other Brand

4. 520
Charged battery took away the flashing EPS light THANKs

I was pushing snow tonight (heavy and wet and in 4wd) and temp light went on so I stopped. Any tips?

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Check the fan and make sure the plug is seated well.
Some are not.
Make sure the grill and radiator area are not packed with snow obstructing air flow.
Then check the coolant level and "burb" the system if needed.

R

rongopackgo

Apr 26, 2022
Wayne, IL
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. Other Brand

4. 520
Snow is not blocking. I’ll try to reseat the plug if I can find it and/or reach it (pretty crowded in hood with heater etc), and burp the system? I’ll have to look that up. Anybody else overheat ever?

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Snow is not blocking. I’ll try to reseat the plug if I can find it and/or reach it (pretty crowded in hood with heater etc), and burp the system? I’ll have to look that up. Anybody else overheat ever?
Just let us know so we can help if needed.
As they say " we know a few things because we have seen a few things."

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!