P1000 LED light bar

LWood

LWood

Jul 16, 2017
Birch Run,MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just ordered a 20 inch light bar. I was wondering if anybody has one mounted to the front of the Honda roof and how's it working so far. Does it bounce around a lot or is it pretty sturdy? Thanks for any info.

Reactions: TimG and sharp
J

JTW

I just ordered a 20 inch light bar. I was wondering if anybody has one mounted to the front of the Honda roof and how's it working so far. Does it bounce around a lot or is it pretty sturdy? Thanks for any info.
I think there have been a few... but I would go to the roll bar. Or at the base of the winshield. I know for me it would not have lasted through the roof.

LWood

LWood

Jul 16, 2017
Birch Run,MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think there have been a few... but I would go to the roll bar. Or at the base of the winshield. I know for me it would not have lasted through the roof.

That's kind of what I was thinking to. My thought was to maybe put a piece of flat iron on the under side of the roof to bolt it to. That would sturdy it up a bit. Just not sure.

Reactions: TimG
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Traveller Small 1 in.+ Tube Bracket at Tractor Supply Co.

You can use these on 1” to 1.75” bars using the included rubber spacers. They are spectacular!

You could use a set on your factory bumper and mount the bar low against the radiator intake. Or mount it to the rollbar between the A posts. Cut a slot in the windshield and brace it with flatbar.

I’m actuallypicking up A set on the way home.

Jensenj71

Jensenj71

Lifetime Member
Nov 21, 2018
Meridian, Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sirius 20" led mounted to LE brush guard with pod lights on pillars. It is just behind the guard and doesn't conflict with the hood. I just got LE brush guard back from powder coater and installed the brush guard, front receiver hitch, motoalliance viper elite 5000lb winch and lights this weekend. I also have a rear rack done in red to match LE suspension, wheel beadlocks and LE brush guard.

The theme is "red"!

Brushguard red small

Reactions: Montecresto
Pmed489

Pmed489

Sep 29, 2017
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mounted mine on the piece on bottom of vent opening behind grille guard for protection

IMG 0065

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Sirius 20" led mounted to LE brush guard with pod lights on pillars. It is just behind the guard and doesn't conflict with the hood. I just got LE brush guard back from powder coater and installed the brush guard, front receiver hitch, motoalliance viper elite 5000lb winch and lights this weekend. I also have a rear rack done in red to match LE suspension, wheel beadlocks and LE brush guard.

The theme is "red"!

What bracket did you use to mount the light.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!