LED Pod covers

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
I did this write up on another post about LED pods, but I thought I would make a new thread for it. We ride on some tight wooded -brush covered trails on our trips and I wanted something to cover my LED pods on the cage to keep the lenses from getting scratched up. I looked on eBay and other sites and could only find the plastic slip on kind. What I wanted was some kind of drawstring bag to put over it. I found these Chanel make up bags that seem to work well. They are kind of a tight fit, but I think they will do the trick. I bought 5 of them on eBay for I think $13.00. Yea, kind of quirky, but it works, what the heck.

IMG 1100 IMG 1101

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Just saw where you said you wanted a bag. Why a bag versus these?
I've never used the plastic ones before. So I wasn't sure how good of a fit they were, and how durable they would be when getting hit by a branch. The bag doesn't look as cool, but it figured it would be the best option. I just turn the Chanel logo to the inside so my man card doesn't get taken!

Reactions: Iowamike
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I thought about that. But they are too big. Plus that purple is ugly.
Negative Phil, they come in smaller sizes....👍

Reactions: Iowamike
Iowamike

Iowamike

May 31, 2020
Dubuque Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Smaller sizes nah 1.75 liters is the way to go LOL. I must have 20 bags of all sizes jammed in a cupboard. It's like I can't get rid of them. (Hoarder ).

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Smaller sizes nah 1.75 liters is the way to go LOL. I must have 20 bags of all sizes jammed in a cupboard. It's like I can't get rid of them. (Hoarder ).
Sounds like there’s a nitch market for them now Mike....🤷‍♂️

PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
Put those up on eBay! Another good option. I'm a bourbon guy, but I drink a good amount of Crown when we go on vacation in Mexico.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!