Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice, that is big for up North.

I'm not out this year, no room in the freezer for anything. I usually hunt Portland where we have 170 acres of family land and I get to hunt with my nephews. Bigass corn-fed deer down there.
Yes they are. I bow hunt down here. My cousins kid got 2 monsters opening day. Id post the pic but not sure if he wants his kids mug on SM

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not to beat a dead horse. Just want to say that im not the only one trying to do the right thing and keep looking at a pic of Hillary RamRod Clinton just to keep an erection down with all this snow 😂
A buddy sent this to me thats on Face Turd. Its from our area of MISORVA
D665A2F8 0203 4A79 B6CF 108430BDDA9E

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rode again tonight, conditions were not as good as last night. There is a lot more snow over here toward Petoskey, thinning as you head to Wolverine. We went the same destination, different routes to keep it simple.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Rode again tonight, conditions were not as good as last night. There is a lot more snow over here toward Petoskey, thinning as you head to Wolverine. We went the same destination, different routes to keep it simple.
Wolverine is always skinny with snow. Looks like we have about 9”
(NoHomo) on the ground at the cabin. Were at the highest point of the Northern lower Snow belt

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!