Talon License plate bracket and location

S

Stel

Jan 22, 2019
Avon
Ownership

1. Talon R
What license plate bracket are you using and where are you mounting it?

Cobweb

Cobweb

Mar 2, 2019
Hexi Hollow
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just screwed mine directly onto the plastic muffler cover. Used four screws with lock nuts and washers. All stainless steel. Easy, cheap and no issues. I do not have a light on it though.

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I just screwed mine directly onto the plastic muffler cover. Used four screws with lock nuts and washers. All stainless steel. Easy, cheap and no issues. I do not have a light on it though.
I had mine there too until I changed my exhaust and had to move it here...

Upload 2019 12 19 10 23 44

Reactions: Arizona
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
In AZ we have to have a lighted one . Here's mine .
Talon rear w spare

LED Lighted UTV License Plate Frame
CORBIN CUSTOM WORKS
from UTVHQ

Last edited:
Reactions: Arizona
S

Stel

Jan 22, 2019
Avon
Ownership

1. Talon R
So you had to take off the black plastic to get the nuts on? I have a rear bumper that I just installed that would have to be taken off to get the black plastic piece off. Im trying to avoid the bumper removal.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!