My new novelty license plate

B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Ever since I put the Tractor Supply box on my Talon, I have been looking for something appropriate to replace the "Tractor Supply" name plate. I recently ordered some novelty plates for the 1955 Dodge COE that I am restoring. I noticed that they also have novelty motorcycle sized plates. I ordered one with "TALON" on it. It was a whopping $6.00 plus shipping. There are a variety of colors available. I ordered copper. It turns out that this is a copper finish over steel, as it is magnetic. No big deal. Oddly though, the larger plates I ordered appear to be copper, as they are not magnetic. I got them from Arizona Correctional Industries. ACI.AZ.gov They have a lot of different products available. The ordering process involved some emails back and forth, but I got the plates less than 1 week after I paid for them. I think they are very nice.

For you click happy folks, give me a couple of minutes to get the pictures uploaded.

20210615 154051 20210615 154834

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Ever since I put the Tractor Supply box on my Talon, I have been looking for something appropriate to replace the "Tractor Supply" name plate. I recently ordered some novelty plates for the 1955 Dodge COE that I am restoring. I noticed that they also have novelty motorcycle sized plates. I ordered one with "TALON" on it. It was a whopping $6.00 plus shipping. There are a variety of colors available. I ordered copper. It turns out that this is a copper finish over steel, as it is magnetic. No big deal. Oddly though, the larger plates I ordered appear to be copper, as they are not magnetic. I got them from Arizona Correctional Industries. ACI.AZ.gov They have a lot of different products available. The ordering process involved some emails back and forth, but I got the plates less than 1 week after I paid for them. I think they are very nice.

For you click happy folks, give me a couple of minutes to get the pictures uploaded.

View attachment 279446 View attachment 279447
Have similar…..👍
E9EC8880 D694 4E65 9A7D E8E05D94CC23

B

Boundertom

Dec 12, 2020
AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
The first thing I did was remove the TSC plate and fill the holes with screws. Never really liked the screws, like your idea better.
I agree. I put the SS round head screws in from the inside, so as not to have any snags on the inside of the box. I used nylock nuts on the outside. That doesn't look bad, acorn nuts would be more better.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!