P1000 Light Bar Type and Location For Plowing Snow

M

Montster

Nov 13, 2019
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hello all! I have a Pioneer 1000 that I am going to use for snow plowing. The original lights are fine for me when I am trail riding at night. However, when I raise the snow plow, the blade will block my headlights. I am wanting to get a light bar to use when I am plowing snow. I was wondering what light bar you guys would recommend, and also the location to mount it. I am considering at the top of my windshield, or at the bottom of my windshield, or out on the top of the bumper.. Any info or recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a 52" curved light bar on top of my brush guard. I preferred that for personal reasons.

I've had light bars on my trucks at the edge of the roof/windshield and I really didn't like the light spillage back in thru the windshield and down on the dash an into the cab.

Many have that setup on their Pioneers and seem to have no problem.

PS I wish I had snow to plow. Please send some

See what others think. Good luck on your search

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
C214a9f08e88d1827c4260e888377494

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!