P500 lightbar on deluxe brushguard bumper ?

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
So I just installed my winch and I have the deluxe front brushguard. I wanna mount a 12 or 14" LED lightbar on the bumper. What is best bang for the buck? Also, I have a circuit breaker for the Superwinch in place but do I need one for a light that is 72 watts or is that to much for the p500? suggestions or help appreciated

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So I just installed my winch and I have the deluxe front brushguard. I wanna mount a 12 or 14" LED lightbar on the bumper. What is best bang for the buck? Also, I have a circuit breaker for the Superwinch in place but do I need one for a light that is 72 watts or is that to much for the p500? suggestions or help appreciated

You don't need a circuit breaker for the light, might come with a relay and should have an inline fuse provided. All the cheap ones on Amazon are about the same, look for something with cree.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
72 watt is like 6 amp, small inline fuse and switch and call it good here's how i mounted my for more side light 924db42ce960189398c4678f0d17146d

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I bought mine from Rural King and a matching wiring harness with relay that was plug and play for the light. I mounted with hose clamp so didn't have to drill holes in factory bar. It seems a little better made than the amazon ones i have bought but i have never had any problem out of the Amazon ones or the Rural King ones. Works great and was a simple install.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!