P1000 Little C-Fab lift info

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I was talking to my Honda dealer about lifts and stuff. And he told me something I had never thought about.

He said many people are getting the C-fab lift because of it offsets the front 2in and the High Lifter only does a 1 1/2in but because they don't want the 3in lift they are just using the stock upper a-arms also that lets them not worry about adding bump stops. So the only thing you would change is the lower front. He was saying they add portals after. The point of all this is to get the biggest tire and not increase the axle angle.

Just thought it was cool idea.

Reactions: pct
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I was talking to my Honda dealer about lifts and stuff. And he told me something I had never thought about.

He said many people are getting the C-fab lift because of it offsets the front 2in and the High Lifter only does a 1 1/2in but because they don't want the 3in lift they are just using the stock upper a-arms also that lets them not worry about adding bump stops. So the only thing you would change is the lower front. He was saying they add portals after. The point of all this is to get the biggest tire and not increase the axle angle.

I’m confused how this would work... your knuckle would run backwards at the cop creating a lot of caster. You would be steering up into the air... at least that’s how my little brain sees it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m confused how this would work... your knuckle would run backwards at the cop creating a lot of caster. You would be steering up into the air... at least that’s how my little brain sees it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your point. It is at the shop getting the gear reduction so when I go to get it I will ask him about it.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

How do the stock uppers and offset lowers work, that’d really mess with suspension geometry

Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK, so I call Cory today he owns C-fab.

He told me this was possible.

The guy that told me this doesn't do the work that god. He just works their and does the ordering.

I will leave up for a day so the people that asked can read it then I will delete.

Reactions: Rocket

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!