P1000 Strongmade lift help

P

Pioneer2021

Jul 31, 2022
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone install a Strongmade lift on a 2021 1000 deluxe 3. I started to install mine on the rear, but it didn’t look right so I took it back off anyone have any better instructions or pictures that would be great. Didn’t look right with the spacer between the shock and bracket like in the little bit if directions they give you. going to try again maybe this weekend also what is the biggest tire size I can run with it wanting a true mud tire I have 28” xtr370s at the moment

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone install a Strongmade lift on a 2021 1000 deluxe 3. I started to install mine on the rear, but it didn’t look right so I took it back off anyone have any better instructions or pictures that would be great. Didn’t look right with the spacer between the shock and bracket like in the little bit if directions they give you. going to try again maybe this weekend also what is the biggest tire size I can run with it wanting a true mud tire I have 28” xtr370s at the moment
I would avoid a bracket lift all together. Go with aftermarket shocks that have a preload adjustment, spacers and you should be able to run 30's. Lots of info on here about this. Spend some time reading a build thread or two. I've learned a lot from the builds of @Remington and @P1K5Dave. Hope this helps.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am not familiar with the strongmade lift. Forward arms are more important than lifts for larger tires on the pioneer.

I am one of the many who went from bracket lift to "proper" lift.

I had the 2.5" highlifter bracket lift on my machine with highlifter forward arms. I ran 28x10-14 SuperATV Intimidators. I really enjoyed the setup. The tires are awesome. The machine rode hard and rough like everyone said. In the moment I didn't care. I also did what I did with the brand I chose based on warranty coverage offered by my dealer I purchased from.

Then I took all that off. Switched over to C-Fab forward arched arms with 3 inches of lift built in. The C-Fab arms keep the stock shock angle and give you lift without compromise on ride quality. I installed fox shocks with swapped coils. I currently have 30x9.50r15. Ride quality is night and day over my previous setup. After making the investment into the "proper" lift and upgraded shocks I would highly recommend it.

Most people on this forum use SuperATV forward arms. The SuperATV forward arms do not add any lift. They then install fox shocks and crank the pre load on them until they have approximately 2-2.5 inches of lift. They then run 28-30 inch tires with proper wheel back spacing and have awesome results.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I started to install mine on the rear, but it didn’t look right
Your dam right it dont 🤣
Seriously, send it back! Those bracket lifts change the geometry of your suspension to vertical . Not only do they not look right but your ride goes to poop cuz of it. Also extends your brake lines.
I would just save your coin and invest it wisely into some good shocks so you can adjust there preload to get lift and some after market arms. Just search all these subjects including your braket lift up top. There prob enough to make a NY Slimes best seller novel on it like the post above mine 🤣 JK

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!