P1000 Looking for a cage and top from 1000-5

A

ACJB

Oct 13, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If anyone is in the southeast and is looking to part with a cage and top from a 100-5 I'd be interested in it. I am looking to put a full top on my 1000-3 I know the bed is wider but I have the ability to widen the stock cage where needed. It would just be easier to start with the OEM cage. I like the look with the full top but do not need the rear seats. So any of you who have an aftermarket cage and want to get rid of the OEM I would be interested in working something out. Thanks, I am in Birmingham, AL

Reactions: TripleB
A

ACJB

Oct 13, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
It would but I’d like to get my hands on one someone else is not using for a little less $$$. Thanks for the link!

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t think there is much of an aftermarket cage for the 1000-5, the one I know of never actually went into production. Wonder what a factory cage costs through rmatv?

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ouch not cheap but cheaper then the first link OEM Parts for Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, ATVs, and UTVs | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

A

ACJB

Oct 13, 2019
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yeah I know. That was why I was hoping someone had one laying around after doing an aftermarket cage. I have seen them with aftermarket cages but I am sure finding one will be like finding chicken teeth. I hate to buy new then hack it up. I may just look at buying some tubing and fabricating something. Not too concerned about safety as no one would be back there but I would like the bed covered.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!