P1000 Looking for a Pioneer? Powerhouse Honda Dealers

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you are looking for a pioneer and aren’t having much luck like most folks, see if your state has a Honda Powerhouse dealership. They only sell Honda’s. They do get priority over other dealers that carry other brands other then Honda.
We were able to get 2 Pioneers within two weeks at the only Powerhouse dealer in Colorado. They are still short like other dealers but they might be able to get you one sooner then the other dealers. Might be worth a look.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ah, so that's the key - I had thought it was just the big-ass dealerships getting priority, but it makes sense that it'd be the Honda-only guys. I'm not in the market, but have been watching.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!