P1000 Looking for best price on Tough Country

Fro

Fro

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2016
Ardmore
I’ve been searching but maybe you guys already have the answer.
Who has the best price on the Tough Country front bumper?

Reactions: Cuoutdoors and BWAF
J

JTW

IIRC the place I got mine had 'Texas' in its name, was about $585 with free freight, nearly 2 yrs ago. I will check more later.
Yeah.. most of the online “deals” from a couple years ago seem to have dried up around that price.

Reactions: BigOL3 and BWAF
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Try about $675 now a days. I've been looking at them myself, thats next on my list of toys (between that and Brick City Fabs rear V2 cargo rack......decisions decisions ugh). If you find a good deal please post, I'm looking too myself.
$589, About the best I have seen lately, but not sure how much for shipping? Tough Country Honda Pioneer UTV Bumper

FREE shipping Autoplicity @ $656 ....... Tough Country HP1KFR 16-17 Honda Pioneer 1000 Frnt Bmpr-2in Receiver/5/8in Shkl Mnts/winch Mnt/blk Wrinkle Finish | Autoplicity

Last edited:
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm looking for one also. I found one for 575 on Ebay but about 265 in shipping

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JTW and BigOL3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!