Looking for experienced trail ride leaders.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looking for volunteers to lead or caboose guided trail rides.
We are in need of experienced people interested in leading small groups rides on Friday A.M & P.M.and Saturday A.M.. We need people that can work together to make these rides as safe and fun for everyone. I'm sure we will have a couple different skill level groups.
Our goal is have enough people to guide multiple groups so we can keep the groups down to or below 12 machines.
If you do not have a radio, we will do our best to loan you one.
If your interested please post up here and as we get closer we will get a schedule set up.

I know a few have reached out to me last year. Please repost here and it will help us coordinate the times and days.
Please add the following info.

1. Single or have a team buddy?
2. What days avalible?
3.skill level comfortable with?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Right now just single.
Hopefully available every day including week prior for early arrivals.
Comfortable with any skill level and group size.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
I could caboose if id ever been there. Still might but we will see on the groups if someone needs one. Ill be free friday and saturday i believe. Ill be there thursday morning so might get a few trails down. Should have radio in but ill probably need someone to tune the frequencies

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I could caboose if id ever been there. Still might but we will see on the groups if someone needs one. Ill be free friday and saturday i believe. Ill be there thursday morning so might get a few trails down. Should have radio in but ill probably need someone to tune the frequencies

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Radio is no problem!

Reactions: Isaiah
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We are in need of experienced people interested in leading small groups rides on Friday A.M & P.M.and Saturday A.M.. We need people that can work together to make these rides as safe and fun for everyone. I'm sure we will have a couple different skill level groups.
Our goal is have enough people to guide multiple groups so we can keep the groups down to or below 12 machines.
If your interested please post up here and as we get closer we will get a schedule set up.

I know a few have reached out to me last year. Please repost here and it will help us coordinate the times and days.

2. What days avalible?
I'll do what I can to help. I have the radio and will have GPS. I'd rather caboose than lead. When leading I tend to keep a faster pace than most. Let me know where I'm needed.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I will be glad to help. Should be available for any day. Have lots of wheel and seat time in the general area.

Full complement of GPS and radio. If we are using frequencies other than FRS /GMRS I will need some
Info so I can program the radio

Should be available for most times. Probably better to be a tail gunner as I’ll be piloting a S-O-B rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@sharp you have been volunteered to sale raffle tickets during the TO!

Reactions: Mudwing and sharp
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Right now just single

Happy to work with you, play tail end Charlie.
With the p500 you'll have to give me a 10 minute head start at each trail stop.

Was thinking I could try a p500 run to the train.
We could leave crack of dawn Thursday and probably be back some time Friday afternoon.
Supper flexible, avalible thurs~sun.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. What days avalible?
Per my pm to you, I will help as I stated in my pm.

Firemedic530

Firemedic530

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
West Jefferson, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in to lead around Friday and Saturday. We'll be there the entire week leading into it and get our night rides done earlier in the week. That way we'll be ready earlier. Lol I have the TYT in the machine and 2 bt handhelds plus 3 cheap Motorola's to keep a group together. We are staying at Eagle Rock.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!