100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m out here in the NW for a while and am looking for new places to ride. I’d prefer trails over roads but if the scenery is spectacular then I’m game. I would appreciate any and all recommendations and suggestions. Thank you!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m out here in the NW for a while and am looking for new places to ride. I’d prefer trails over roads but if the scenery is spectacular then I’m game. I would appreciate any and all recommendations and suggestions. Thank you!
Don't tell me cp it out of trails

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
J

JTW

I was eyeing it pretty hard when we drove thru... looked like a cool area. Also, I don’t know how much you’ve explored the Bridger-Teton national forest. But we have a member that lives out there by Pinedale.

TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What part of Idaho? I’m no help for the Northern part. But if your around Boise I can help you out!

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I was eyeing it pretty hard when we drove thru... looked like a cool area. Also, I don’t know how much you’ve explored the Bridger-Teton national forest. But we have a member that lives out there by Pinedale.
I FREAKING LOVE PINEDALE! The awesome Mountain Man Museum is there! It’s also the same area where the early trappers held their Rendezvous. Who’s the member? I have been to the headwaters of the Green River-in that area, but that’s the only place I’ve ridden in the Bridger Teton NF region.

Reactions: gch1911 and JTW
100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What part of Idaho? I’m no help for the Northern part. But if your around Boise I can help you out!
sure I’ll be heading that way soon enough and thanks.

J

JTW

I FREAKING LOVE PINEDALE! The awesome Mountain Man Museum is there! It’s also the same area where the early trappers held their Rendezvous. Who’s the member? I have been to the headwaters of the Green River-in that area, but that’s the only place I’ve ridden in the Bridger Teton NF region.
I can’t think off the top of my head.. he’s posted several videos riding at Moab recently

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!