9 mile Canyon petroglyphs and ancient Indian habitation sites.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m sure I’ve probably told all of you already, but for a time I was employed as an archaeologist first in a lab, then out in the field. Throughout that time was also deeply fascinated by ancient civilizations and geology and time. I personally have been to 9 mile Canyon in Utah near Duchesne, it is definitely a place to go and visit and check out. I do recall there are being plenty of national forest roads throughout that area. Anyway, this video is pretty cool. This guy does what i want to do. Wandering the west…

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5

These are less than a half hour away from me. Haven't been there yet but would like to check them out sometime 😎👍

• Love
Reactions: 100Acre and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!