P500 Looking for used W.E. shocks!!!

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone have some WE shocks laying around that willing to part with? Sho would be nice.

Reactions: trigger
M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
Y
Get on the list! We ALL would like to find some used WE! Lol.
ea Trigger I orderd them back on the 4th.Should be getting them any day now.Told them not to powder coat them hoping that i would get them sooner but guess that didn't matter. Trying to decide weather to get front shocks or locker kit.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Y

ea Trigger I orderd them back on the 4th.Should be getting them any day now.Told them not to powder coat them hoping that i would get them sooner but guess that didn't matter. Trying to decide weather to get front shocks or locker kit.

Why no powder coat? They'll do any color you want, or did it save you some money doing that?

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I got a guy here that gona do them for me
The main reason I orderd them was I went from 30x9x14 Zillas to 30x11x14 to get more floatation and not dig deeper ruts but now the tire lightly scrubs the floorboard.Was going to heat the plastic but I have Mud Buster fender flairs on it.

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
The main reason I orderd them was I went from 30x9x14 Zillas to 30x11x14 to get more floatation and not dig deeper ruts but now the tire lightly scrubs the floorboard.Was going to heat the plastic but I have Mud Buster fender flairs on it.
Just the arms for now.

advertisement
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Anyone have some WE shocks laying around that willing to part with? Sho would be nice.

I've been looking for some for 5 months now and I only found one set that were already spoken for. I finally called WE and ordered a new set but after several weeks of waiting I called them and they said they never processed order so I cancelled them!

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I've been looking for some for 5 months now and I only found one set that were already spoken for. I finally called WE and ordered a new set but after several weeks of waiting I called them and they said they never processed order so I cancelled them!
Kind got me wondering bout my a arms that way.But they have got my money.JUST WAITING thats the one thing I HATE!

Reactions: Eltobgi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!