highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Update on what I've been working on lately.

1. Step Kickers will be available soon. Production parts are on their way to me for assembly.

I've been looking into sourcing a few items from Asian manufacturers that I don't have to build myself to further diversify my Honda product offerings. I'm very specific though and as usual consider quality over price.

1. New hats are coming soon.
2. New mesh trail trash bags are coming soon.
3. Looking into a bag to go between the front seats. These are rather expensive to buy in required quantities so this may be an early Spring item. A sample has been ordered for quality, fit and practical use review.

For the people that may not understand the logistics of running a micro business like mine, it's a real pain sometimes. I'll use the Step Kickers for example. I have a vendor for the sheet metal parts, a vendor for the tube parts, a vendor for the bolts, a vendor for paint. Finally assembly is done by me. Shipping boxes are needed and instructions must be written. Being a one person operation with a normal day job, you can see that this is all time consuming...but I like it. The day this business hits a salary supporting level, I'm checking out of this day job!

As of today, intake kits and seat risers make up the majority of my sales. Resale products will increase cash flow without increasing my involvement too much so I can work on developing new products that I probably will have to build because no one else makes them yet. I've got a few new 2024 ideas sketched out that require much refinement. Design is what I LIKE to do!!

Thanks to everyone who has and continues to support me. I have big goals and you all are a big help to reach them.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
For the people that may not understand the logistics of running a micro business like mine, it's a real pain sometimes. I'll use the Step Kickers for example. I have a vendor for the sheet metal parts, a vendor for the tube parts, a vendor for the bolts, a vendor for paint. Finally assembly is done by me. Shipping boxes are needed and instructions must be written. Being a one person operation with a normal day job, you can see that this is all time consuming...but I like it. The day this business hits a salary supporting level, I'm checking out of this day job!
Oh.. I feel you.
To produce injector repair kits in an excellent retail package for dealers, I have to assemble and keep track of 18 different inclusions to get the result to a hangable package.
The day this business hits a salary supporting level, I'm checking out of this day job!
It never will until you jump. You keep hoping your parachute will open, but until you jump, it will just be there..... waiting.

H

HondaTech

Oh.. I feel you.
To produce injector repair kits in an excellent retail package for dealers, I have to assemble and keep track of 18 different inclusions to get the result to a hangable package.

It never will until you jump. You keep hoping your parachute will open, but until you jump, it will just be there..... waiting.

I've been toying with the idea of my own place, but the investment isn't there yet.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I've got a couple super top secret projects to work on this winter also. I can't spill the beans yet because they are a little ways out but the concepts are sketched out on paper. Nobody that I can find online is making these products yet. I need to give them some cool project code names!🤐

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've got a couple super top secret projects to work on this winter also. I can't spill the beans yet because they are a little ways out but the concepts are sketched out on paper. Nobody that I can find online is making these products yet. I need to give them some cool project code names!🤐
10-80 Skunkworks huh?

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Operation: Sh*tbox

• Haha
Reactions: 906UP
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
And the list keeps growing! I've sketched out a few more product ideas for 2024 and have begun reaching out to suppliers to turn them into reality. Some of these I will hand off to one of my fellow cad buddies because I can't design everything. This side hustle excitement is rising again!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Moving forward with a production sample for one of my 2024 product goals. Should have something in a few weeks to maybe share with everyone. Thanks to my buddy Randy for helping with cad files while I was busy on other things. This help definitely sped up the design process. I'm excited about this product but of course I never can predict how it will be received by the masses.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Moving forward with a production sample for one of my 2024 product goals. Should have something in a few weeks to maybe share with everyone. Thanks to my buddy Randy for helping with cad files while I was busy on other things. This help definitely sped up the design process. I'm excited about this product but of course I never can predict how it will be received by the masses.
The combination fire extinguisher/nose picker/potato peeler?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!