Looking to purchase Pioneer

S

Silverbullit82

Jan 8, 2017
Savannah Ga
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Good day all!

Wanted to get a little insight from you guys about which pioneer is best for me. I'm sold on the pioneer model, what im not sure of is which one is best. I'm looking at the 4 seaters. I really like the 1000-5 Deluxe, but it looks like the deluxe isnt offered in 2017?.. I know i could save some $$$ by going with the 700-4 but whats your guys opinion on the power? Does the machine have sufficient power for its size? I dont like the top speed of the 700. Is it speed limited or rev limited? If speed limited by the ecm, cant it be changed? Im sure you guys get these questions a lot, but i figured the professionals would be the best ones to answer my questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good day all!

Wanted to get a little insight from you guys about which pioneer is best for me. I'm sold on the pioneer model, what im not sure of is which one is best. I'm looking at the 4 seaters. I really like the 1000-5 Deluxe, but it looks like the deluxe isnt offered in 2017?.. I know i could save some $$$ by going with the 700-4 but whats your guys opinion on the power? Does the machine have sufficient power for its size? I dont like the top speed of the 700. Is it speed limited or rev limited? If speed limited by the ecm, cant it be changed? Im sure you guys get these questions a lot, but i figured the professionals would be the best ones to answer my questions. Thanks!
From what you are saying, you will not be happy with the 700, I had the 700 and upgraded to the 1000. No comparison, the 700 is a good machine for around the farm, but like you said , no top speed. You will not regret buying a 1000, it is a more all around versatile machine.

S

swampsnake

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2017
florida
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I agree.. I've been looking to get my toy too. Gave the 700 a look but, the 1000 just takes the cake and the frosting!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!