JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My thing is, it will fit in shed and garage. I bought a enclosed trailer last year, before I new I was getting a sxs, got the eaxtra hight (6’6” ceiling hight) so once it’s in its ok just a couple of inches to tall to get through the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont know what roof u have but the honda hard top gives you a cpl inches clearance if u remove it. Chop top is also an option, somewhat simple to do (weekend project)

Papaandhistoys

Papaandhistoys

Aug 11, 2019
Backwoods of northern Michigan
I dont know what roof u have but the honda hard top gives you a cpl inches clearance if u remove it. Chop top is also an option, somewhat simple to do (weekend project)

If I take the Honda hard top off, let the air out of the tires,hang from the back roll bar my bride can drive it in. Buuuuuuut now I have 30” generals on it, soooooooo I will definitely have to come up with something else if I trailer it. I would love to chop it but I have the seizmik doors (mainly for the winter months). Also have the the Honda split windshield.

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If I take the Honda hard top off, let the air out of the tires,hang from the back roll bar my bride can drive it in. Buuuuuuut now I have 30” generals on it, soooooooo I will definitely have to come up with something else if I trailer it. I would love to chop it but I have the seizmik doors (mainly for the winter months). Also have the the Honda split windshield.

You can have my bride. All you'd have to do is tell 'er to get in. Your machine would squat to the height of a go-kart.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Air out the tires n crawl that thing in there!

1Ktrailrider

1Ktrailrider

Dec 1, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As a few others said. I would deflate the tires. Simplest thing to do. Obviously you don't want it to sit on flats but if you wanted to take it out in the snow it wouldn't be a big deal. I also had an issue getting in my shed. I chopped the cage down.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!