P700 Lurching while going very slowly, like slipping clutch

D

Dtmedlin

Dec 13, 2020
Brandon, MS
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey friends! I have a 2021 700 that I love but have a question. I have a 20 gallon tank that I use for spraying purposes. The other day I was driving through a field spot spraying some thistle. I was going very slowly through the field when every time I tried to speed up it would jerk forward. It was like the clutch was slipping. Is this natural or should I take it in for a Dr appointment?

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
How slow is slow, on the surface it sounds very normal as the 700 trans takes a few miles to smooth itself out.
By the sounds of it you are on the edge of the clutches ability to lock up or freewheel so to say.
Mine took about 300 miles and is now buttery smooth.
Keep us updated please.

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!