Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Looks like I'm not gonna make it to this sausage fest. I guess we are leaving for Gulf Shores on the 1st. I'd rather ride, but it's been a while since the family had a trip that wasn't riding.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I will be traveling from Bella Vista Ark. to Eagle Rock Campgrounds, If anyone is in need of a ride please let me know. Won't have a tow vehicle but will have an empty seat in the Jeep.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
How have I managed to miss this thread for 2 months? I kept waiting for the MoM deets to pop up somewhere but I never check this forum.

Anyways, I'm going to try to make it for the overlanding trip. I need to get a couple folks to trade some days with me at work before I commit, but I'll let you know as soon as I know. Call me 80% committed.

Full disclosure: the 520 is still strapped down to the trailer where I left it after TO.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Lol, Richard is going to come through and put all this in the dumpster....
He should! HA!
I will be traveling from Bella Vista Ark. to Eagle Rock Campgrounds, If anyone is in need of a ride please let me know. Won't have a tow vehicle but will have an empty seat in the Jeep.
Interesting, I don't live very far from Bella Vista, I would have to find lodging and and open seat on a S X S?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!