Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
So many good lessons learned being posted, how about one thread for quick hits. First takeover for me and much different terrain (rutty) conditions and longer ride time than at home. SO glad to have had the collective experience and supplies from the group riders.

Last edited:
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
To get it started...
Clogged radiator wash out ability, water storage
Dust mask/bandana, wet wipes (esp. for group rides)
Full Windshield cleaning stuff, extreme dust
Tow strap for disabled machine tow
Hard hits/ value of skid plate, a arm protection, post ride damage check
Tire repair + inflation
Emergency saw or axe..to clear path or to use debris to avoid getting stuck,

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Good post.
I was only lacking a decent tire inflator. But I had a Co2 tank that makes quick work of any flat. Need the inflator to save the Co2 for emergencies.
Last year we only had 1 or 2 chainsaws in the whole group. This year we had at least 7 floating around.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I think I found the perfect sprayer for us guys with limited storage. Its supposed to be here in a couple days and I'll report with pictures.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good post.
I was only lacking a decent tire inflator. But I had a Co2 tank that makes quick work of any flat. Need the inflator to save the Co2 for emergencies.
Last year we only had 1 or 2 chainsaws in the whole group. This year we had at least 7 floating around.

I’m going to pick up a second tank, waiting for compressor gets old and you can fill several tires with a single tank.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!