Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Peach, apple pie, cherry, black cherry, blue raspberry, strawberry, pineapple, black berry, coconut, grape, lemon drop, watermelon, and straight. Think that's it

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Oh hells yeah, I’m in for cherry, apple and coconut!

Reactions: BWAF and Ragnar406
advertisement
Rocket

Rocket

Rocket
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 3, 2018
Bullard, Texas
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
:( i can't go!!! June & July are my busiest month's................ Ask Miss Valerie for the POKER RUN map!! It''s a 30 mile loop that starts out of the rear of Mack's pines, and runs through the national forests (not in Moccasin Gap)...

Looks like MP closes down from July 30th - August 30th and will reopen August 31 and be open again for labor day.. (no cabins, no camping but Day riding instructions will be posted on the door of MP)........

Have fun! Post pictures!!! I wish i could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
:( i can't go!!! June & July are my busiest month's................ Ask Miss Valerie for the POKER RUN map!! It''s a 30 mile loop that starts out of the rear of Mack's pines, and runs through the national forests (not in Moccasin Gap)...

Looks like MP closes down from July 30th - August 30th and will reopen August 31 and be open again for labor day.. (no cabins, no camping but Day riding instructions will be posted on the door of MP)........

Have fun! Post pictures!!! I wish i could go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the call out on the map. I have never been but I am looking forward to going. I know they do a swimming hole ride a few weeks after we are there.. maybe a good time to run that route while we are there too

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Reserved a place for me to toss a bedroll. Last thing the lady said was they accept cash only but would use my card to make a reservation. Not sure if everything there is cash only so I'm bringing a wad of poker money. I sure as hell don't want to drive to Russellville first thing in the morning with a hangover to find an ATM just to pay for breakfast lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!