Calendar Mack’s Pines [Jun 22, 2018] (Dover, AR)

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never mind, I'm staying with you! Cot and sleeping bag? I just want to ride and drink houch!
Lol ok. Got extra beds in the trailer. All u should need is some pillows

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Never mind, I'm staying with you! Cot and sleeping bag? I just want to ride and drink houch!
@Smitty335, Try and act like somebody while you're staying with the nice people offering they're toyhauler. We could warn them off but they really need to learn for themselves.:rolleyes:

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
@Smitty335, Try and act like somebody while you're staying with the nice people offering they're toyhauler. We could warn them off but they really need to learn for themselves.:rolleyes:
They already know me, but I will take your advise into consideration, HA! You coming? I could stay with you!:p

Reactions: Montecresto
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nope, not going. Too far for me.
What is your range limit? Yea I don't like to drive in traffic, The Take Over drive was the pits, 12 hrs one way, I plan to stay a week next year.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What is your range limit? Yea I don't like to drive in traffic, The Take Over drive was the pits, 12 hrs one way, I plan to stay a week next year.
Royal blue is 2hrs, Windrock is 1.25hrs, Coalmont is 1hr, Bull Run is 2 hrs. Mary's Ridge is no hrs...o_O:)

Reactions: lee
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Royal blue is 2hrs, Windrock is 1.25hrs, Coalmont is 1hr, Bull Run is 2 hrs. Mary's Ridge is no hrs...o_O:)
Would like to hook up with you next year and ride some of these areas. In the earlier part of the week as I Plan on helping set up the Take Over in the latter.

R

RickMaynard

May 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
MP is only about an hour, maybe hour and 15 mins from the house. I'd rather just burn the fuel and sleep in my own bed, lol. Granted, if I already had a camper/toy hauler, I'm sure we'd stay but not ready to make that purchase yet!

Where do you live? I’m in Vilonia, MP is about 1.5 hrs from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Landman
R

RickMaynard

May 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just to let everyone know that hasn’t been to MP.... the Forrest and trails to the west side of MP requires a $3/day fee. You can pay all at once. There is a Dropbox at moccasin gap which is a 10min trail ride away. But you better have a receipt with you if you get stopped. Not sure if the same rules apply to the west side of MP. It is separated by Hwy 7. It is a great ride (both sides) and there are at least 2-3 good swimming holes and the Illinois river bayou river.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just to let everyone know that hasn’t been to MP.... the Forrest and trails to the west side of MP requires a $3/day fee. You can pay all at once. There is a Dropbox at moccasin gap which is a 10min trail ride away. But you better have a receipt with you if you get stopped. Not sure if the same rules apply to the west side of MP. It is separated by Hwy 7. It is a great ride (both sides) and there are at least 2-3 good swimming holes and the Illinois river bayou river.

I saw on their website that the east side of MP doesn't require the fee because they're unmarked trails... it's the marked trails on the west side that requires the fee to ride.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Both sides have tons of good trails though.

Yep ive rode both sides. I think the most challenging stuff is on the non marked side. The swamp is scary unless you have someone who knows their way across it in front of you. I wouldn’t try it alone or be first I don’t think... @Kilo427 this might be where you lead.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep ive rode both sides. I think the most challenging stuff is on the non marked side. The swamp is scary unless you have someone who knows their way across it in front of you. I wouldn’t try it alone or be first I don’t think... @Kilo427 this might be where you lead.

@Kilo427 has my vote :D for the swamp ...besides he has the tiger tail - we can just yank him back

Reactions: Razorback
R

RickMaynard

May 22, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What time would be a good time to come up and hang for those that will be there for Saturday only? Do some guys get up at the crack of dawn and start riding or just mull around camp til mid-morning then head out? This will be the first coordinated gathering of this group I’ve been to.

Reactions: Ragnar406
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What time would be a good time to come up and hang for those that will be there for Saturday only? Do some guys get up at the crack of dawn and start riding or just mull around camp til mid-morning then head out? This will be the first coordinated gathering of this group I’ve been to.

I don’t know anyone that gets up at the crack of dawn and goes riding... some do get up early (@my99svt) (cause he goes to bed before the sun is down) but they don’t go riding. They just mull around the campsite for few hours drinking coffee or something... I don’t know I won’t be setting an alarm. Hahaha

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I would say early midmorning Nick can't find his butt until 9:30, HA! And he supposedly hunts!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!