Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Now now now...
Just cause it has the word "America" in it does not mean it's Made In America.

I can validate some of their products are in fact China made.

Only the ones marked "Made In The USA" might be made in the USA.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Now now now...

Well, s***. I thought I'd found a US vendor.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Now now now...

I bet even the "Made in America" stickers are made in China..... 🤦‍♂️

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As a country, we've stuck this stick in our own eye. It's our own fault. The breadth and depth of of China's intrusion into our manufactured goods and consumables market is astonishing. Greed or survival, labor costs or taxes, companies moved to off-shore suppliers for decades. People who "should" be working in factories or fields here, for relatively low wages, are instead at home on welfare. Getting to this sad state of affairs was not easy . . . getting out of it will be harder still.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
As a country, we've stuck this stick in our own eye. It's our own fault. The breadth and depth of of China's intrusion into our manufactured goods and consumables market is astonishing. Greed or survival, labor costs or taxes, companies moved to off-shore suppliers for decades. People who "should" be working in factories or fields here, for relatively low wages, are instead at home on welfare. Getting to this sad state of affairs was not easy . . . getting out of it will be harder still.

Exactly. I've been self-employed for over 30 years and I deal with cheapskates every day. We must be willing to pay the price for goods made in America.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Now now now...

lot of Facebook post complaining about made in China

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Too, watch for "MADE IN USA from foreign and domestic parts".

I founded a company in 1978. Son runs it now. We were never union (I would have quit and sold out first). It cost us more to hire and train employees than it did to retain good experienced people, so we offered good pay, benefits and treated employees with respect. Still, government agencies sometimes hired our well trained people away - we couldn't compete with their taxpayer funded salaries. I subscribed to the self imposed policy that the boss got no more pay than 10 X our lowest paid employee. It's not just one sided, I've been on both sides of the track. I think there needs to be much more balance between management and rank and file, most often there's not.

To get us out of the economic mess, that is dealing with China, we can't just wean ourselves cold and stop importing stuff. It's going to take big changes in the way our government, companies, employees and customers interact, along with some decreased expectations, especially for the middle class. We (and the Chinese elite) will no longer benefit in the same way on the backs of near or actual slave labor in China.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Try "Master Pull". They're made here in the USA since 1996 and the make the strong synthetic line on the market for off roaders. I'm close to making a purchase myself on some recovery gear and I've been back and forth in emails with one the fellows there and they've been very helpful. Also look at the solid snatch pulley made by "Factor 55". I don't know if I'm going that route, but I'm looking into it. I thinks it's made in the USA also.

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Exactly. I've been self-employed for over 30 years and I deal with cheapskates every day. We must be willing to pay the price for goods made in America.
It used to be that Cheapskates bartered and haggled on american made goods and their only recourse to remain a cheapskate was to haggle down or Don't Buy. Todays cheapskate has another option.....Buy cheap junk from chyna and brag about how little they paid long after the junk is broke or in the landfill.
I avoid chyna made crap As much As Possible.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
It used to be that Cheapskates bartered and haggled on american made goods and their only recourse to remain a cheapskate was to haggle down or Don't Buy. Todays cheapskate has another option.....Buy cheap junk from chyna and brag about how little they paid long after the junk is broke or in the landfill.
I avoid chyna made crap As much As Possible.
Me too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!