mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Seriously within five years? What region are you eyeing?

CP could keep his same job and live in Idaho. He’s maybe 10 miles from the border.
And I agree 100% with his frustration of the fruity left wing controlled state we live in.
If my wife and I could make the dough we need in Idaho, i’d Do it in a heartbeat.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP could keep his same job and live in Idaho. He’s maybe 10 miles from the border.
And I agree 100% with his frustration of the fruity left wing controlled state we live in.
If my wife and I could make the dough we need in Idaho, i’d Do it in a heartbeat.
Ya I sure wish wages were better there but cost of living is better. Washington is a beautiful state but it’s a mini California. Idaho is the complete opposite and even fights the feds on the bulls***. It’s amazing what difference that state line makes. No where else I want to live as much.
Seriously within five years? What region are you eyeing?
Possibly. Financially we would be ready and that’s what working towards. N.Idaho.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I live in one of the most conservative states myself, Oklahoma, cherry red. :cool:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Either one of you fellas know what the snow pack is like in the FC and the RONR wildernesses? I can see by the Idaho SNOTEL report that the Salmon basin has received average snowfall, but nothing on what that translates into in terms of snow pack depth...

Last edited:
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ya I sure wish wages were better there but cost of living is better. Washington is a beautiful state but it’s a mini California. Idaho is the complete opposite and even fights the feds on the bulls***. It’s amazing what difference that state line makes. No where else I want to live as much.

Possibly. Financially we would be ready and that’s what working towards. N.Idaho.
FWIW my step mother lives in Rigby,I'd.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh I know dude, it was just a lark lol. And, it’s way too far south for CP’s liking, shrug. :)
I didn’t say that but we’re familiar with the area here and very happy with what’s around for riding and camping. 1000’s of miles of possible riding accessible from anywhere. Plus I love the lack rules and laws, the people are great. I like it there

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Nothing in stone,we will be exploring more. I just know when it’s my time to go I hope I’ll be in the great state of Idaho
Well then maybe you’ll be in Idaho falls....;)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@CumminsPusher are you thinking north like Sandpoint Priest River areas or St Maries? I see there often is land is more affordable in St Maries but it's a poorer economy and Much of Benewah county in on the reservation and subject to the Indian's governing practices which almost never really favors the white guy. Go Figure... Anyway there's always Hound dog's place but that much more remote and a far drive from employment. Plus I don't like the tiny lots and none on moving water and especially the woman that Steve butts heads with.. Which brings me to further north in Bonner and Boundary counties there seems to be more water in general but St. Maries is drier unless you're right on the river. I do like the road going towards the Big Eddy and Avery better though. Personally I'd prefer something off the main highways. Even something a little deeper into the woods. Wish I owned Horse Haven.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!