P1000m3 Maineyak's White P1K3 Ongoing Build

DPort

DPort

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2017
Lincoln, ME
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do like the looks of the chopped machines, but I think I'll keep mine stock. Maybe some years down the road I might get a little more crazy.

We got some trail work accomplished yesterday, getting ready for snow grooming season.

Where in the Lee-Lincoln-etc area are you...this is my first post on this forum and I figured it ought to be to someone I might meet on the trail. I am in Lincoln and about to buy my first SxS, probably from Richard's, more than likely a P1000-5. (deluxe?)

Reactions: Hallboy88
MAINEYAK

MAINEYAK

Sep 19, 2016
Maine
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome! I'm actually a little farther south of Lincoln, in the LaGrange-Alton area. I help work on our local trails, but I have ridden up around the Lincoln area before. Lots of places to go up there! Enjoy your new toy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!