BOX1

MARYLAND members.. WHERE YA AT?!?!?!

Tbowman053

Dec 18, 2016
Henderson, MD
Ownership

1000-3
Anybody from Maryland in here? I live over on the eastern shore just seeing if anyone is local be cool to ride with some people. Purchased my pioneer 1k at Honda of Crofton if anyone is looking, great to deal with.

box4

wolf359

Nov 23, 2019
Appalachia
Ownership

1000-5
New club member and new P1000-5D owner here in Garrett County. Needed a side by side for the now "legal" road riding permitted here. Permit is good for Allegheny County Maryland as well. Went out for pizza the last weekend in the Pioneer. Very nice!

Ride Garrett County - ATV/Snowmobile Permits

The state bought our main riding area in Kitzmiller but have plans for opening it back up. There are several other ORV trails in the county as well and they can all be linked by county roads!

https://dnr.maryland.gov/publiclands/Pages/western/Wolf-Den-Run.aspx

wolf359

Reactions: Beez

lee

Incompetents at work here
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

The state bought our main riding area in Kitzmiller but have plans for opening it back up.
Used to take the family to Kitzmiller back in the day. Any word when they plan to open it up? I’m in for a ride when they do.

wolf359

Nov 23, 2019
Appalachia
Ownership

1000-5
Reactions: lee
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!