Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I assure you that I maintained at least 1 wheel on the ground at all times going up Dragon's back.
:p
Not sure
I assure you that I maintained at least 1 wheel on the ground at all times going up Dragon's back.
:p
Best ride I've been on having not to winch!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
make sure you get on the "Dragons Back", "Widowmaker" ride with @JACKAL ... it'll get your blood pumping for sure!
I still LOL at packing all the firewood that kept rolling out climbing the Dragons back mountain, then I take you all to camp at Eternal Flame and already had your permanent fire to cook on. I remember "Dang I packed all this wood and we already got a big campfire."

Can't wait to run it again with you guys.

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I still LOL at packing all the firewood that kept rolling out climbing the Dragons back mountain, then I take you all to camp at Eternal Flame and already had your permanent fire to cook on. I remember "Dang I packed all this wood and we already got a big campfire."

We finally used it on the Windrock side. However the place we camped at already had firewood piled up. So we are marking it down as a 1000 SXS 70 mile load test.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Oh gosh, that was one of the funniest things on the whole trip. He was truly pissed about hauling that wood thru treacherous terrain and loosing, then hiking down and up the trail to retrieve it.

"I hauled all this "beep" "beep" firewood all over the "beep" "beep" woods and you find a "beep" "beep" campsite with a "beep" "beep" eternal flame!!!!???

Lol

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh gosh, that was one of the funniest things on the whole trip. He was truly pissed about hauling that wood thru treacherous terrain and loosing, then hiking down and up the trail to retrieve it.

"I hauled all this "beep" "beep" firewood all over the "beep" "beep" woods and you find a "beep" "beep" campsite with a "beep" "beep" eternal flame!!!!???

Lol
I was telling this same story to some folks we met up at AMA yesterday! We should have gotten pictures of that payload!lol

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!