Mary's Ridge Bear Poop!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Make sure your insurance premiums are paid because of Mary's Ridge Bear Poop?... Where did that come from?
Services 2 miles... drop off that bear poop...
Thread Jack

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya'll lucky I'm not a mod, you'd be sent to the corner for an 8 count.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
yeah, you know you've got it rough when the mods are even effing with you!lol hope you're feeling the love buddy! not the CP "pants down hug" kinda love... but you know... normal "man" love... :D

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yeah, you know you've got it rough when the mods are even effing with you!lol hope you're feeling the love buddy! not the CP "pants down hug" kinda love... but you know... normal "man" love... :D
Now that wasn't right, not at all!! LOL CP pants dawn hug?

@CumminsPusher you need to defend yourself! LOL

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ya ya I know. It's a going statement we say. When just a plain ol hug isn't enough, usually If someone is crying and pouting for long periods about something small. Usually while drinking, someone may drop to their underwear with arms spread out-it's kind of an insult but a funny one. We're not normal!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya ya I know. It's a going statement we say. When just a plain ol hug isn't enough, usually If someone is crying and pouting for long periods about something small. Usually while drinking, someone may drop to their underwear with arms spread out-it's kind of an insult but a funny one. We're not normal!
Not sure how all that playes out in Washington, but down here in the southeast I'm thinking it might get ugly!! Well, that is if you do it to the wrong person...

Oh yeah, April WILL be a great time!! LOL

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I thought it was something special between DrF and Delton :eek:

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure how all that playes out in Washington, but down here in the southeast I'm thinking it might get ugly!! Well, that is if you do it to the wrong person...

Oh yeah, April WILL be a great time!! LOL
I'm think things may get scary. Somebody bring the skirts for DrF, not to flashy he does like colors!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

In Ky we call that the start of a BJ!

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Oh gosh, that was one of the funniest things on the whole trip. He was truly pissed about hauling that wood thru treacherous terrain and loosing, then hiking down and up the trail to retrieve it.

"I hauled all this "beep" "beep" firewood all over the "beep" "beep" woods and you find a "beep" "beep" campsite with a "beep" "beep" eternal flame!!!!???

Lol

that's . Late I know. Deer season is over so I should be on more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!