Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What kinda yankee concoction is that? :confused: Good thing @CumminsPusher will have lots of Coors Light for me to wash that down with!​
Ok ok I'll drink a lot of s*** if needed to finally have Drf be my friend lol but...no pickle juice! I don't want to hear s*** either I'm allergic to vinegar. I eat some light things yohave it but it still makes me sick as hell

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love riding at sun rise and sun set, I keep reaching for the sun visor, anyone know if they make sun visors for the Honda?
They do make roll bar mounted visors for utv. You could also pick up a set of car visors from a wrecking yard

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok ok I'll drink a lot of s*** if needed to finally have Drf be my friend lol but...no pickle juice! I don't want to hear s*** either I'm allergic to vinegar. I eat some light things yohave it but it still makes me sick as hell
Oh, here we go @Tigermark! @CumminsPusher is already making excuses. Can't wait to hear the excuse for not making it up the ridge.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm going up sideways!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Is this your techniqueo_O

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm going up sideways!

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!