Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know right! He drinks that rot gut Coors, (so do you), and he sucks hot poisonous gas into his lungs but he can't drink pickle juice and mustard messes him up... I'm a little confused to say the least.
Your allergies against fun confuse the hell out of me

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mary's Ridge Brewery, Tombstone Ale is in the keg and getting cold. Tomorrow I'll start injecting Co2 and it will be ready to drink for next week... Since you, @CumminsPusher won't drink pickle juice, I guess you'll have to drink a large glass of Tombstone Ale. No preservatives, no GMO's, no artificial flavors, made with real grains not rice and made with fresh hops, real hops!.... No pickle juice, no mustard! You should have stuck with the "pickleback"... :cool: 5 gallons of fresh, handmade brew!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Mary's Ridge Brewery, Tombstone Ale is in the keg and getting cold. Tomorrow I'll start injecting Co2 and it will be ready to drink for next week... Since you, @CumminsPusher won't drink pickle juice, I guess you'll have to drink a large glass of Tombstone Ale. No preservatives, no GMO's, no artificial flavors, made with real grains not rice and made with fresh hops, real hops!.... No pickle juice, no mustard! You should have stuck with the "pickleback"... :cool: 5 gallons of fresh, handmade brew!
I'll be honored to drink that.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mary's Ridge was owned by "Tinker" Bill Smith before Christine's Grandfather acquired it. C's Grandfather represented Tinker on Moonshining charges and payment was made to Mr. Glass by deeding Mary's Ridge to him. I love history! Google Tinker Bill Smith and you will find he's buried in Evensville, TN in their family plot....

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I must have one friend in this world. Thanks Tigermart.

I might have room for one more in my boat! It's not a bad place to be!
IMG 3285

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!