BOX1

Mary's Ridge offical mandatory drink

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Ok, my point was @CumminsPusher is allergic to pickle juice but he can put really bad crap in his body with no adverse effects... Something's fishy.
We probably don't really need CP drinking that pickle juice. prolly make him crap all along the trail leaving landmines for us to drive around. :eek:;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We probably don't really need CP drinking that pickle juice. prolly make him crap all along the trail leaving landmines for us to drive around. :eek:;)

Actually really sucks. There many things I can't have because of it. Ketchup learned ok but moderation and I love BBQ sauce but I have to watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can stock photo csp19010658

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Actually really sucks. There many things I can't have because of it. Ketchup learned ok but moderation and I love BBQ sauce but I have to watch it

Our Cajun feast Wednesday will prolly kill ya. Better bring you a tofu burger from the left coast.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Our Cajun feast Wednesday will prolly kill ya. Better bring you a tofu burger from the left coast.
I'll plow through some I love BBQ. Lots of water and a little bread helps. I've learned to be ok with some things to a degree. Things pickled and mustard the worst

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Do like I do, keep a roll of toilet paper in a zip lock bag in the glove compartment. Also paper bag with eye holes cut out to put over your face incase you have to take a dump in public. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well unless you plan on backing up Mary's Ridge you will need the front winch not the rear.
After we got into hairy s*** at Xmas camp trip and had cable up over roof to a tree behind us I was done. Front end and roof still damaged from that venture.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Do like I do, keep a roll of toilet paper in a zip lock bag in the glove compartment. Also paper bag with eye holes cut out to put over your face incase you have to take a dump in public. Lol
Usually have tp with us which is good. The girls make sure it's there. Unless I "really" need it

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!