P700 Maxxis carnivores

Kmoore799

Kmoore799

May 13, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm looking at getting some maxxis carnivores for my 700-4. I was just wondering if anyone has run them any or know any info good or bad on them.

Thanks

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I'm looking at getting some maxxis carnivores for my 700-4. I was just wondering if anyone has run them any or know any info good or bad on them.

Thanks

Love them. Have had then for around 1ooo-12oo ish miles and VERY satisfied with them. They do very good in everything except thick sloppy pig pen mud. We do allot of riding in creeks, dirt, rocks and on the street. I haven't noticed much wear at all especially for them to be such a soft tire. They do seem to clean out pretty good too. Hard to tell with the 700's being low on power and not spinning the tires very well. Lol.

20170925 161304

R

rdelliott93

Jun 1, 2021
VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wh
Love them. Have had then for around 1ooo-12oo ish miles and VERY satisfied with them. They do very good in everything except thick sloppy pig pen mud. We do allot of riding in creeks, dirt, rocks and on the street. I haven't noticed much wear at all especially for them to be such a soft tire. They do seem to clean out pretty good too. Hard to tell with the 700's being low on power and not spinning the tires very well. Lol.

View attachment 86869
at size are you running?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!