BOX1

P500 Maxxis zillas users step inside..

Ragincajun92

Ragincajun92

Mar 19, 2018
Kingsland, Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I’m really thinking about buying me some 28” zillas and I wondering for you guys that have them how are they holding up? Do they wear fast? I am really wanting them because they are so lite and seem to be a good all around tire. They are almost 10lbs lighter than my current vampire 2 so it will probably help the little 500 out even more

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I’m really thinking about buying me some 28” zillas and I wondering for you guys that have them how are they holding up? Do they wear fast? I am really wanting them because they are so lite and seem to be a good all around tire. They are almost 10lbs lighter than my current vampire 2 so it will probably help the little 500 out even more
The best mud pulling tire i ever had. I got about 1200 miles on mine so far

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon x4
My wife has them on her Rancher. She loves the mud and they do great in it. They are holding up well after 2 years.

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I think any of the major tire players will hold up well, especially when trail riding while blacktop with hard turning tends to chew them up a bit....

Reactions: maddmax
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!