HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I think they already have turbo charged lawn mowers , what's the point ? To see how many times you can roll over ?

Reactions: Backwoods
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
More power and fall apart faster

Reactions: Arizona
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Wonder if he started a GoFundMe for the turbo :p.

LOL...I fricken' kill myself!

I agree that there isn't really much point in this other than to see if you can. Then again, he has a @jak9922 wide arm kit, so it can certainly handle more speed. I think it's more clickbait than anything.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey, I just posted this for you guys! If not interested, skip it. The down sayers is ok but I like this guys channel............
And we appreciate it.

He is/was a member here, and there is a backstory that soured some people on him. I like his videos OK...right up until I had to become a patreon supporter to finish watching one.

My fav is the winter ride he did on the 500. Well done.
He also did a nice video on the takeover a few years back.

Last edited:
D

Duckhunt

I think the turbo with a little boost will be alright. But the head is not designed for any performance (obviously). Power curve will still flatten out on top end, compared to the gain at mid. Small valves. Small lift. Small ports & runners.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!